Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I kinda look forward to Monday lessons because we get to have the longest break of the week, TWO hours! And then the girls and I will spend the time eating, chitchatting, looking at people, talking about teachers, criticising ourselves, criticising people, joking and zek ark-ing. Oh man I didn't know we did so much things during our break. This week we had something special! We included new item camwhoring!


suppose to make a cutie pie face but no... no i can't do it. hahahas.

come on... one more cutie pie... and miao says NO!

自作多情 is not just when you love someone but doesn't get reciprocated... it is also when you want to camwhore with someone but the someone doesn't want to camwhore with you, hahas!

so i decided i wanna camwhore alone!


but i still camwhored with pris on a everyday everytime so squeezy mrt today.

and talking about ipod again,
i was so happy that the newest ipod nano's price suddenly dropped so drastically when i referred to apple website yesterday! (pictures for reference below)

and i still went like WAH 149bucks still got BLACK! and i went round announcing to the whole world the price drop the price drop!

but then when i referred back to apple website again today, i got a shock! I was badly shocked and am kinda depressed! The price suddenly went back to 248bucks!
So i started to figure out I probably mistaken apple international and apple sg la but of course 暗地里 i hoped that the 149bucks would be singapore's pricing la! But in the end...

一场欢喜一场空... gua gua gua~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home