Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Lovely T02

Presenting to you, my lovely other half of T02 that makes up our lovely T02!

AnnabelLimJinXia
SEE, isn't she cute as a cupcake? Never fails to make me fall for her silly jokes and lies. And and I'm amazed at how she can bite a straw! Lovely big sister!
ChangChengYaoAiyo, I don't know why we somehow look kind of alike in this picture, do we? Hey anyway 张承尧,如果你看到这的话,我要再一次声明我没有不合群!你误会我了,哈哈!You are so humorous in your own classic ways you know! Brought so much fun and knowledge to me!

CindyTanXinYiWakaka Cindy!! I will never forget the night at your house!! I really felt very privileged ehs! But I still can't stop laughing at the fact that I fell asleep faster than you at your house! Really take care in China. Enjoy and at the same time stay healthy!

WangYu 你得逞了,我的脸终于烂了。哈哈!回到自己的地盘要好好照顾其他同学!等你回来了再一起唱歌、跳舞、玩游戏、乱闹!

OngKweiTing

Weitinggggg. You really helped a lot in my poly life and studies. In exchange for some wisdom and knowledge, I wouldn't mind being suaned by you million times. HAHA. Wish ya all the best for your studies in China! I'm sure you can attain your goals!

KwangYuFungI heard you wanna train up yourself in China eh? Jiayou hor! Train up and take care of our T02 girls! Make sure we see a makeover Yufung when you come back!

And of course not forgetting...

NeoShuangYing My favourite photo of you and me but you always don't like leii..howww? Haha! I hope OVB is still alright for you to handle. When times are hard, think of your precious moments with JJ!

ZhaiJun

我很难聊开吗?哈哈!我是可以说很多话的噢!你和承尧和王玉的结合总是为T02带来那么那么多欢笑!真的很怀念!OVB加油!

TanPeiLing 6 years and counting..! Nobody listen to me falaosao le la... make sure you come back sooon!! And we shall take 100 photos ok? Kekeke.

Look out for one another, take care and we will be waiting for you guys and gals to come back real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home