Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sick

Other than BPP, I went no where else today. I thought going to BPP to get groceries already took half of my life away so I decided to sleep my Sunday away after that. But nevertheless, I'm glad I gotten myself a Speedo optical at Royal Sporting House! It really came as a surprise because it would have cost me $32.90 without the 20% sale (so I got it at $26.30). I'm glad I'm glad I'm glad I never buy TYR yesterday!

我今天不出去,
我今天没有出去。
Actually what's wrong with the first sentence? Correct what.
AHHHH~ We're turning potatoes! *Potato-fied*

I'm still waiting for a chance to finish off my last episode of Rolling Love! There's so many activities recently, making me end off several days in the midnight. Actually it's kinda saddening to spend the weekend in this manner because so fast it's school tomorrow again! The 麻麻烦烦(AABB式) travel from a 较繁华的都市 to a 鸟不下蛋的郊区. Anyway there's really no birds in NIE! I think the birds are really not interested in NIE lorrs, all fly to NP le. HAHAs. Xu is gonna ask us more and more questions tomorrow! And the Hu (oh-my-goodness just as I'm starting to type about her, the radio is playing 气球 *sway-siao*) dunno what she's up to again.


More Keywords:

sick still is Miao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home