ALL KO
Every one's on the hot topic of beijing olympic's pingpong recently! I'm still waiting for Wang and Zhang to view my Qzone! HAHA! I was really hoping for Wang to champ the individual finals because I really think she has what it takes to beat Zhang! Though she never, I will still remember her! She's really such a good and cheerful player! Not like the Guo, overly agressive and sweaty. Ok I decided I will still like Zhang though she defeated Wang because her cool attitude and expression during the games really attracted and won me over. It's something like typing haha on msn without any haha facial expression. I'm famous for that during webcam mwuahahaha. I was rather irritated by myself because I fell asleep on the sofa halfway during the finals! Missed out the action seh! I was really too KO after gym today man. And nice Jasleen (as usual) reminded me that I was also very KO after I played bball in China arcade. That one was really horrible, I couldn't even move my arms. HAHAHA I'm so irritating and weak! Anyways gym was much better than I thought since my four limbs are still functioning well HAHA. Yeah thanks Jess n Jinli n Jasleen (in a way haha) for being there! Since it was first time there, I really appreciated the help you girls gave; I felt like a goondu down there luhhs hahaha! I just realised I'm kinda cheerful in this post with HAHAs everywhere.
Alright K.O!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home