I still love Marie :)
Ok ALL OF US were very cheerful today!!! (WHICH IS REALLY A 解脱) Because teacher KArKAr is darn lame and funny luhhs! And gachas are really tough, I think 10 out of 10 gachas won't be Marie at all though we tried like only 8 times?

There's still 2 more similar dumbos and 1 more stitch with Jas Pris and Karm. SEE no MARIE at all. Thanks for the wonderful gacha session girls! =D

I think I will be very happy if anybody would pop me a marie out of nowhere! But must make sure the Marie is like normal, not those odd-looking merchandises at M___ T___ W____ and M___ T____! (you fill in the blank =X) Some of them really look CREEPY & HORRIBLE. HOW on earth can they do this to Marie?!
Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home