What a Day
That's it. You wanna make noise because I did not help you with your clothes? Didn't wanna shoutout or use this to rebutt but I just can't stand being shouted at for NOTHING! Think of the things I've done for YOU the past few weeks! Everytime when I'm at home I'm doing all the bullshit for you! I could have jolly well thrown the cloth at you and asked you to do it yourself! ASK yourself what have you done? NOTHING. Ok your reason might be work but you could have taken out weekends to do something but NO you will just keep going out and I would be even happier seeing you not around. Go on and enjoy yourself, you know i seriously don't care anymore. Don't blame me for writing this kind of things because I really don't feel like relating to you now. Don't come and provoke me for no reasons! When I'm happy, I dislike people who spoil my day. When I'm already very sian, I hate people who spoil my day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home