And so...we finished our 4th paper all of a sudden...it's really all of a sudden...there's only 1 more philosophy project and 1 more philosophy exam. I think 老计&范范 are so cute larrs! 2 lao wan tongs enjoying themselves while we were pia-ing their history paper! The project shouldn't be too tough..but I can't do it now cos my brain cells are malfunctioning already..I think they're all gathered at my hair ends...where I can't reach. LOL. Ok only I think it's funny. Today 211-1,2,4, 209-3 and 207-1,2 lunched at a place called SteakKing! The food looks high class, taste average plus peng peng cheap cheap lor. But then...Jess caught the waiter digging nose! And the waiter caught her catching him digging nose! ARHAHAHA! The food is still clean kayys. After which a part of us went arcading! (We are acting as if we finished our exams already?! *lets out a silly face with a silly smile*) The machines are about the same as compared to Sing's but then it's much more cheaper here la, imagine S$5 u can exchange 120tokens. Literally play until don't know what else to play. OK so i just want to conclude that I need more exercise that's all. After like not more than 10 rounds of bball throwing, I was dead. My arms aren't any better too. I guess I will have a hard time washing the toilet tomorrow!! OH MANN!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home