The different kinds of people in 0211
I believe I woke up even earlier than the aunties downstairs today!! Wuahaha! I am shocked that the sky is already bright at 5plus am!!
Roomies! Can i decide to blog about you all?! You girls have no choice anyways~~ HAHA
Priscilla Wong Pei Xin - [一号床] 0211 的挂牌寝室长!! 一个不放弃追求民主制度与构建和谐社会的寝室长。我相信她有一天能出头的。
Neo Shuang Ying - [三号床] 0211 的美化师 cum 辅导员 cum 哲学家 cum 技术员!! As you can see from her post and rank, she beautifies and usually handles the more technical stuff in 0211. And I think she can replace the room 0203 counsellor with the sophia she has in her. There's a sophia in everyone~~HAHA!
Jasleen Zhu Li Zheng - [四号床] 0211 晚上的寝室长!! 身为晚上的寝室长,她的名言是:(凶)A!! 二号床!睡了! (温柔)A~~妙琳你怎么还不去睡呀? [FYI I am 二号床~~]
I'm liking the smell of the shampoo on my hair
Roomies! Can i decide to blog about you all?! You girls have no choice anyways~~ HAHA
Priscilla Wong Pei Xin - [一号床] 0211 的挂牌寝室长!! 一个不放弃追求民主制度与构建和谐社会的寝室长。我相信她有一天能出头的。
Neo Shuang Ying - [三号床] 0211 的美化师 cum 辅导员 cum 哲学家 cum 技术员!! As you can see from her post and rank, she beautifies and usually handles the more technical stuff in 0211. And I think she can replace the room 0203 counsellor with the sophia she has in her. There's a sophia in everyone~~HAHA!
Jasleen Zhu Li Zheng - [四号床] 0211 晚上的寝室长!! 身为晚上的寝室长,她的名言是:(凶)A!! 二号床!睡了! (温柔)A~~妙琳你怎么还不去睡呀? [FYI I am 二号床~~]
I'm liking the smell of the shampoo on my hair


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home