Sunday, March 16, 2008

updates


I was still so 容光焕发 when I first arrived at Shanghai airport!



I'm not going to write kiddish things like "roomies forever" HAHAHA! Anyway it's really fun sharing room with the other three, even though we spend most of our time doing our own things and don't really communicate. Things are different when the clock strikes E-L-E-V-E-N.


One of the pictures taken when we went to 乌镇! This photo is so wrong! My face is weird, my pose is awkward, my legs are shaking. HAHA a picture speaks a thousand words~



Still have to end off with a 傻大姐 pose hahaha~

Reasons why I never upload photos:

1) Too lazy

2) No photos (don't have my face cannot upload)

3) Photos too ugly

4) Everyone else is posting the same photos so no point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home