What a Thursday
I had fever.
I took a nap.
I woke up.
I washed up.
The water pipe burst.
The toilet was flooded like mad with hot water & was like a sauna.
My bunkmates just finished lesson.
I panicked.
I ran down to inform & register.
The woman asked me to WAIT.
I called my bunkmates.
They rushed back to the bunk immediately.
Pris & me went down to "inform" the woman again.
She came up and off our water supply.
The repair man came.
He fixed our pipes.
But he spoilt our heater.
What a day...
I took a nap.
I woke up.
I washed up.
The water pipe burst.
The toilet was flooded like mad with hot water & was like a sauna.
My bunkmates just finished lesson.
I panicked.
I ran down to inform & register.
The woman asked me to WAIT.
I called my bunkmates.
They rushed back to the bunk immediately.
Pris & me went down to "inform" the woman again.
She came up and off our water supply.
The repair man came.
He fixed our pipes.
But he spoilt our heater.
What a day...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home