Tuesday, April 8, 2008

updates

I am back from Xi An! I mean Xi An, not HangZhou. I'm still in China haha! Last week the school brought us to Xi An for a tour. It isn't just a tour to bring us to attractions to take photos and listen to the historical story and look at artifacts but a tour to make us do report.
I'm not very against assignments but sometimes it really gets tiring when what we have to do here isn't just study but care about our own and friends' welfare, deciding what's for lunch, what's for dinner, having to wash clothes ourselves because the aunty doesn't do such a great job, complaining about the teacher who is "in-charge" of us (as she really cannot make it even though she has already taken the past 2 batches) everyday.

And surprise! I cut my hair. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all.
Lousy effect, Lousy hairdressers, Lousy attitude. Aww-oh-well I guess it's just an expensive lesson learnt. I will really control myself because I am a well-trained Singaporean, not just in terms of civilisation but also in terms of temper. God is in control~

Anyway I heard it's like 89days upon our return! I will try to blog often! taRtaR my friendss!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home