Hopefully a Beautiful Sunday!
I woke up first again!! (durr~ as if there's gonna be a prize for waking up so early, bo liao ah!) I reckon that I'm too lazy to post pictures again so I shall just type interestingly~~
I went to K yesterday with Jinli and Prissy! Omg we felt as if we were in Cineleisure's KBox larrs...and the moment we step out of Kbox..we will see Heeren..! But when we stepped out...we were at 舟山...*faints* But the K here is much better than Kbox lorrs. We just have to pay for the room charge (55rmb) and thats it you know!! And they won't pester us during our course of K-ing like crazy~ (you know what i mean if u've been to Kbox HAHA) and so we sing...and we sang...and we sung...from 1430-1900! And so we each paid like 3bucks plus sing dollars? I can sing like 5times as compared to going Kbox!! Ok enough~ haha! Pris' posture is really unglam while reaching for the high keys though...HAHAHA! I could reach the high keys on the surface. But our Jinli is still the highest! HAHAHA!
Food-For-Thought: Why Do I Only Blog On Sunday Mornings?!?!
I went to K yesterday with Jinli and Prissy! Omg we felt as if we were in Cineleisure's KBox larrs...and the moment we step out of Kbox..we will see Heeren..! But when we stepped out...we were at 舟山...*faints* But the K here is much better than Kbox lorrs. We just have to pay for the room charge (55rmb) and thats it you know!! And they won't pester us during our course of K-ing like crazy~ (you know what i mean if u've been to Kbox HAHA) and so we sing...and we sang...and we sung...from 1430-1900! And so we each paid like 3bucks plus sing dollars? I can sing like 5times as compared to going Kbox!! Ok enough~ haha! Pris' posture is really unglam while reaching for the high keys though...HAHAHA! I could reach the high keys on the surface. But our Jinli is still the highest! HAHAHA!
Food-For-Thought: Why Do I Only Blog On Sunday Mornings?!?!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home