Why TGIF? Weekends also like that what.
Sometimes I think radio DJs gotta be a little more sensitive and sensible during song dedication programmes. If dedication message is like a lovey-dovey kind of message then obviously shouldn't play sad, breakup songs. If songs are lined up accordingly and cannot be changed, then don't read out such lovey-dovey message luhhs (even though 9 out of 10 messages are those lovey-dovey type). *nahhs just a comment*
Anyways met up with Peiling today! I suddenly miss her so much upon listening to her china trip details. Sobs! And so it was a chit-chatty and high tea session. We just talk and talk and talk and laugh and laugh and laugh nors. YA and you, stop making me paiseh by digging out all the lame stories in the past! HA. And oh I saw a long lost friend there ):
Now that my guitar is fixed (thanks to andoe), I can play and sing like nobody's business already! Heh! It's really been some time since I last touched my guitar. The feeling is great! (:
I think I have split personality. Yes I think I gotta start searching for that something that can make me happy during sad days.
Anyways met up with Peiling today! I suddenly miss her so much upon listening to her china trip details. Sobs! And so it was a chit-chatty and high tea session. We just talk and talk and talk and laugh and laugh and laugh nors. YA and you, stop making me paiseh by digging out all the lame stories in the past! HA. And oh I saw a long lost friend there ):
Now that my guitar is fixed (thanks to andoe), I can play and sing like nobody's business already! Heh! It's really been some time since I last touched my guitar. The feeling is great! (:
I think I have split personality. Yes I think I gotta start searching for that something that can make me happy during sad days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home