Monday, September 1, 2008

迟~

I woke up at selective timings today! I remembered very clearly I woke up at 6am because dorcas jiejie woke up at that timing and kinda woke me up but I told myself hello you need a little bit more sleep if not will faint during lesson so I slept back. And then the alarm rang at 7am...I naturally plus 很顺手地 turned it off and fell asleep within a second. =X The next time I woke up was when I suddenly 惊醒-ed. The first image that came to my mind was oh shucks I turned off the alarm just now! And so immediately I grabbed my xiaohong and saw that the timing is deadly 8.20am (Lesson is at 9.30am and usually journey to school takes 1 hour)!
Jumped off the bed, rushed to bathe, packed bag for school and then flew down at 9am! Looked at the exit of the expressway, no cab in sight. Continued to walk down along the road to hail for one. Boarded the cab at 9.05am and then reached school at 9.25am; 20 minutes only!! Really very fast from home to school hor? The meter also jump very fast leiis!! 14bucks~~ my only $10 saving for the previous month was spent on the cab fare, I'm depressed! Anyway after that we had some serious entertainment in school slacking, talking and LAUGHING even during lesson! I have been laughing so much recently I feel my diaphragm is bursting! I still need it for the Hu's lesson and for singing kayys. I wonder if people have muscle ache at the abdomen due to the aftermath of some serious laughings. That will be so funny! Ok random.
Ehh we need to do some serious revision for pomayo's lesson! It's getting tougher, really. HAHA.

more keywords:
is better getting miao
peeps the thanks all concern for !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home