photo session
From overdue to real overdue photos from Jinli's wondeful camera, HAHA.
According to Jinli, this photo is taken to be used as phone contact picture. And I thought why she suddenly wanna take picture with me~
According to Jinli, this photo is taken to be used as phone contact picture. And I thought why she suddenly wanna take picture with me~ It's still nicer to not see the entire face, you get what I mean. *siao char bors*
Haha ehh I think the group photo from Jess' camera is the nicest! And so I decided to grabbbbb, heehee. Why 7princess? Refer to Jess' blog, ha!
And then 2weeks ago we were at 中秋晚会, still enjoy the CHS and T02 atmosphere loads! ((:
And then this photo! Taken during my first week back from China... This is why I love sunshine! It adds loads of 生命 to photos!
Thank You Jinli for giving me the photos! Is my blog more lively now? HAHAHA. I wanna post more leiis!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home