Heartfelt
Speedo Optical is good! So good until I wear it throughout the entire lesson! I dare not take it off because I won't be able to see properly, so I shall look like an idiot wearing it wherever I go. Anyway even before reaching the pool, we were already drenched as if we just finished our lesson. Ok and now I smell like chlorine from head to toe. Yikes!
My Dear, save your tears. Some things are just neither up to us to decide nor is it even in our control. If it was in our control, we could have turned the situation around years ago. I am not ignorant to what's going on but think about it, what can we do? If we help him, he might take it for granted; if we help her, she thinks she's superior? Ok that is not the main point. IF love is no longer existing, what is the point of staying together? And what more if one party is not doing what he should be doing? He doesn't understand her love language. She needs contribution but he ain't contributing. I know you wanna help, I know you wanna make things better but think about it, will all these turning backs be helpful? If these turning backs will make her life, our lives better, of course you can go ahead. Sometimes we really have to cool down and think. Do share if there's a need, you seriously don't have to shoulder everything. Why are you attempting something you can't? You can only tackle breaststroke for the time being. Jiayous and Smile ((:
My Dear, save your tears. Some things are just neither up to us to decide nor is it even in our control. If it was in our control, we could have turned the situation around years ago. I am not ignorant to what's going on but think about it, what can we do? If we help him, he might take it for granted; if we help her, she thinks she's superior? Ok that is not the main point. IF love is no longer existing, what is the point of staying together? And what more if one party is not doing what he should be doing? He doesn't understand her love language. She needs contribution but he ain't contributing. I know you wanna help, I know you wanna make things better but think about it, will all these turning backs be helpful? If these turning backs will make her life, our lives better, of course you can go ahead. Sometimes we really have to cool down and think. Do share if there's a need, you seriously don't have to shoulder everything. Why are you attempting something you can't? You can only tackle breaststroke for the time being. Jiayous and Smile ((:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home