Thursday, December 27, 2007


Mummy was clearing the kitchen today. And to my horror, there were more then a dozen plates and tupperwares hidden inside the 一年只开一次的 kitchen cabinets. Even she was laughing at the amount of plates we have. While I was admiring the plates and their design, mummy suddenly popped out: 改次你跟姐姐嫁出去,这些盘拿去啦。一人一套,拿去做嫁妆。Hmm I didn't know my mummy can be so humorous la. But it was funny man. *HAHA*

I was the one who initiated a photoshoot together... but apparently I looked like I was forced to take photos with -Y ii N g- *copyright*
And ChengYao really looked like he appeared in poster can!! Anyway Andy Lau at the back didn't stick out his tongue like Yao did. Hmm.......
The 2359 night at ChengYao's place that day was really fun la. We were really rushing to the last minute and I really thank the rest of the groupmates (ChengYao, ZhaiJun, WangYu, ShuangYing) for working so hard. (: Seeing how they really put in their effort to do things, even till the last minute really made me feel determined in what I do as well.


I love Microsoft Office PPT. I think it can do better than Picasa *mwuahaha*
PPT can put fonts (nice fonts) but Picasa cannot!!
PPT can adjust the size of photos but Picasa cannot!! (like that at least nicer photos can put bigger size *mwuahaha* PPT is my new loveee.
Only left 3-4 days to school again. After which it will be endless assignments and projects again. And now I have many end-of-sem-to-be-handed-in assignments to start on. And and I realise I have a test next Saturday!! It's MODLIT test la. Maciam so many things to study for it. Can I really pass the test if I know more than 15 chinese literature authors?? Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home