Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Enchantified

I SHO LONG NEVER BLOG!!! Haha to me it's long I guess. I guess I was a little bit ( just a little bit) at a too "post chiong a-whole-chunk-of-assignments-and-projects relax mode" that I decided I don't feel like blogging also. Just rid me of all the typing and words and all the etc etc things that are related to projects and assignments!

After lesson Pris and me went to AMK HUB to meet her mommy and her wai po! (maciam jian jia shu) They are hip people man. They are mummy and wai po that eat Macdonald's! Then went to ymca collect pay..hehehe! After that watched Enchanted with my friend today. I thought it was rather gang ga. Haha seriously I can only remember the summary of the show but not really the scenes, for your information usually I do remember much. But I like the way it's presented la. Comedy for joker like me. Ha!
I think I'm going blind one day. I'm almost rubbing my eyes off. I wonder what's going on.. Itchy and Pain. Shocked me one night when I was going to bed. You know usually when you go to bed you will experience a bit of 'blindness' because of the sudden entrance into a darker place and your eye is adjusting to it? And as usual as I entered into my bedroom and was rubbing my eyes roughly away, I felt like CWL for a few seconds when I opened my eyes! I couldn't see a thing man. (not joking) But I did regain my sight la if not i wouldn't be blogging away now.

A handful of work undone. So tired leii. Away to sleep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home