I finally finished what's supposed to be finished for my school work and I really thank God for bringing me through the whole week! Indeed it's a super tiring week!! Went to meet dearie primary school mates after church! I'm so proud that we still meet up every now and then! Never fail to 笑到肚子痛 everytime we meet and chit-chat! Though the topics are so not for me! Haha bleah!

I always think Jiawang and cousin Lucas look very very alike! Even I did look abit different in the 2 pictures! 1 year ago i was more chubby! But they still look veryyy alike lah! Is Lucas gonna look like what Jiawang look like now in a few years time???

I always think Jiawang and cousin Lucas look very very alike! Even I did look abit different in the 2 pictures! 1 year ago i was more chubby! But they still look veryyy alike lah! Is Lucas gonna look like what Jiawang look like now in a few years time???
LiHeng, "Primary 3?" Hahaha! I can still remember his center parting cum curry pok hairstyle during primary school man! The hair gel always bua ka gao gao eh. Haha!

Jackson is so kawaii neh!! "i'm lovin IT" portrays how we (ahem*coughs coughs) love jackson.
Heh still got Zhiwei and Yating there la. Yating really very dancer lor and Zhiwei is a cannot tahan tickle de ren euuuuu!
The mission trippers are leaving on Tuesday 12pm. I have lesson until 3pm. WHY!!! Charissa say she don't want to see me at airport. Haiyo!
Now TV got a horror show by acted by 大S. 好可怕哦! 戏里面有那种可怕的娃娃一直在吵的! My double eyelid is coming out. It's a sign that I am getting tired. Ciaos~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home