Xiao Miao! 生日快乐!
In case you're wondering where I am, I was at NP Alumni toilet!! Toilet decoration very nice hor.
Ok and now! Look at the picture below!
And she created the Little Miss Datou character. I suspect this character she designed came from China. If not, hmm... Korea then!
*Teh Teh Teh* This looks more like electrical guitar so I can't make the *Zhng Zhng Zhng* sound! The bling bling is too bling le thus the photo become like this! It's from Da Clique & JessBelYao! More to come later on!
Heh this is from Little Miss Gentle Sharon! The present is just so sharon! I will read it!
And this is from Billy! He's so cute! He walks around the mall and doesn't know what to get! And he SOS by calling Charissa to ask but then i think Cha din help alot also hahaha!

Is it a top or a dress? Guess guess! OK! It's a top! I think this is the uniform for star serach finals if we get to go =)) BangJun~
Above 2 tops are from Da Clique and JessBelYao! *Chuckles*
To be worn only on birthday occasions.
Is it a top or a dress? Guess guess! OK! It's a top! I think this is the uniform for star serach finals if we get to go =)) BangJun~
Above 2 tops are from Da Clique and JessBelYao! *Chuckles*
See all the holes? It was carefully cross-stitched by PeiLing!! A substitute for pokpork but it's too small for me to do anything weird with it wuahaha!

Last but not least! This is a gui gui pouch by Prissy as well! There's a significant meaning to it! Guess!

It's the big head!
Oh yes! How could I have forgotten!?

Last but not least! This is a gui gui pouch by Prissy as well! There's a significant meaning to it! Guess!
It's the big head!
And special thanks to all who smsed me, testimonial-ed me, tagged me HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Boys and Girls, Young and Old! Primary and Secondary! Church and Poly!
Oh yes! How could I have forgotten!?
ShuangYing ChengYao YuChih WangYu and ZhaiJun outside the library!
The chocolate cake that every one had a bite like a cult! Wuahaha!
And and the funny one who sang happy birthday at 12am and provided white forest cake for breakfast!
Labels: with love and gratitude


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home