才华横溢的陈邦鋆
Mediacorp is FUN! Star Search is more FUN! I think I sound like some kampong girl but it's okay! Really an eye-opener for us who went yesterday man! I suddenly had quite a bunch of supportive relatives and friends who called and smsed! Wuahaha! I think I look really awful on tv so no choice have to smile and show off my dimples to 遮盖我的缺点 wuahaha! I am not expecting to be discovered by any 星探! HA!
维鸣老师和师母 are very nice people man! Never 支持错人!

维鸣老师和师母 are very nice people man! Never 支持错人!

HE IS 陈邦鋆! He is very 帅!
http://ch8c.mediacorptv.com/polls/home.php3?currentpollid=279
Anyway ShuangYing was like so best yesterday! 非亲非故地狂喊陈邦鋆的名字! Wuahaha! It is a good thing seriously!! The contestants really need support while they are on stage so they won't be so nervous!
Yeay! Waiting for finals to come! 4th Nov... =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home