Sunday, October 14, 2007

Don't Cry My Love

Third day. When we reached, they were chanting so we made ourselves useful by folding petit paper rubbish bins to throw peanut shells and the 95 flowers for great grandma. So far there's 34 flowers! Way to go!! This is the least and last thing I can actually do for her.


Yesterday went down to Simei from church straight after service. Not a long journey though. Bus was rather empty. So this is my twin with curly hair. Not too sure why also.

After which Fervor went down also. Mummy is amazed at how 4 girls and 7 guys can squeeze into a van.

Thanks all who text me. I'm fine and doing well really =)

I'm not dreading school like others. It's just another cycle to me, just that I'm very paranoid I still haven't find a vintage notebook to copy down my timetable and for note-taking purposes! Quickly study quickly end the sem then quickly go china...and then quickly come back from china also!

It's gonna be a very tough sem of writing, writings and MORE writings! Requires a pinch of creativity and a whole load of vocabulary! I need to read more books and newspapers!

*Shakes Head* with a *Tsk Tsk Tsk*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home