Tuesday, October 9, 2007

1 Last Week!

The whole family's gonna 做一个月的老外! Because the cook of the house is on leave for 1 month!! Haha yess my mummy is helping out with a friend's zuo4 yue4 procedures and yesterday she told me the baby weigh 4 kilos!! That's like twice some of the babies' weight! And and soon the baby will weigh the same as a pack of rice!! Ok la perhaps this one is 有福气的 baby? Babies are meant to bring 福气 and joy to the family de mah. Haha!
Then she went on and on to say the baby 有多么地乖, 一直睡觉都不哭的. 一直睡觉就是乖?!?! 我一直睡觉的时候又没有见你说我乖! 我一直睡觉的时侯你每次骂我懒惰. Then they went for injection the baby cry a while 就 stop crying already. For a moment (while she was halfway through her sentence), I thought she was going to say the baby didn't cry!! That will freak you and me out!!


My 大头 characteristic is beneficial!! 2 weeks ago de Sunday mummy bought me and jie new pillows. They were 100% cotton and were quite hard and PONG4. I slept like 2-3 nights the pong-ness went down already but my jie sleep and sleep the pillow is still very pong wuahahaha! Everyday she complain how hard it is to sleep on that pillow hahaha! Then she say neck pain!! She even ask me to help her sleep on the pillow for 1 night! Wuahahaha! I feel so proud of myself!!


I'm gonna go out everyday from now on till school reopens!!
I am going for a mini movie session on Tuesday (which is today!),
I am going to gai-gai on Wednesday,
I am going to sing K on Thursday,
I am going to eat 大餐 on Friday!
I am going to meet God on Saturday,
I am going to rest or have family day on Sunday!

And I'm going back to school on monday...Haix!


MODERN CHINESE LITERATURE
WRITING FOR THE CHINESE MEDIA
UNDERSTANDING THE CHINESE MEDIA
ASIAN CINEMA
RADIO PRODUCTION


Looking forward to Radio Production?? I guess so... that Monday 6-10pm slot i will never forget... =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home