Flashbacks
I've been online since noon! How no life can I get?? I've thought of going out for a walk but I just couldn't bear to do so because I hate the idea of being alone and seeing people on the streets with a companion. But anyway I still do productive stuffs like a lot of household chores when I'm at home. Then will just chit chat with Zhiwei Ge (*Vomits*) on Msn. Hai hao he's online if not will surely die of boredom.
Today is Wednesday and I realised that I did not blog about Monday's trip! I usually don't blog about yesterdays because I'm too obsessed with todays. Haha! But today shall be an exception because Monday was rather memorable. It had been don't know how many donkey years since I last went out with dearest PeiLing cann. It was meant to be a shopping trip for her but I also ended up buying things!! *Repents* I really didn't want to buy things de~
Now I have to live on bread and plain water alone~ Sobs! I also try to coop myself at home so I don't go out and anyhow 挥霍 my money.
It indeed was a fun trip with PeiLing but this kind of thing '久久一次就好'. This is a quote from a dearest friend. If not people tend to take things for granted. *Not pinpointing at anybody*
I never wanted to buy those 'Little Miss' shirts because the whole world has it! But upon stumbling into this Little Miss Scatterbrain, I was deeply attracted to it. I now have a new identity! Call me Scatterbrain.
scatterbrain: [ 'skætəbrein ]
n. 注意力不集中的人
That's me that's me!
Yesterday I thought of visiting PeiLing at NorthPoint because I'm staying at grandma's house until about 8 plus while she ends work at 9 plus then can like go home together mah. But then I happily took train all the way back to Woodlands and forgot about wanting to give her a surprise visit! So 扫兴! I realised it while I was on the bus back home from Woodlands Int. HAIIX.
Today is Wednesday and I realised that I did not blog about Monday's trip! I usually don't blog about yesterdays because I'm too obsessed with todays. Haha! But today shall be an exception because Monday was rather memorable. It had been don't know how many donkey years since I last went out with dearest PeiLing cann. It was meant to be a shopping trip for her but I also ended up buying things!! *Repents* I really didn't want to buy things de~
Now I have to live on bread and plain water alone~ Sobs! I also try to coop myself at home so I don't go out and anyhow 挥霍 my money.
It indeed was a fun trip with PeiLing but this kind of thing '久久一次就好'. This is a quote from a dearest friend. If not people tend to take things for granted. *Not pinpointing at anybody*
I never wanted to buy those 'Little Miss' shirts because the whole world has it! But upon stumbling into this Little Miss Scatterbrain, I was deeply attracted to it. I now have a new identity! Call me Scatterbrain.
scatterbrain: [ 'skætəbrein ]
n. 注意力不集中的人
That's me that's me!
Yesterday I thought of visiting PeiLing at NorthPoint because I'm staying at grandma's house until about 8 plus while she ends work at 9 plus then can like go home together mah. But then I happily took train all the way back to Woodlands and forgot about wanting to give her a surprise visit! So 扫兴! I realised it while I was on the bus back home from Woodlands Int. HAIIX.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home