Happy Happy Day
Today is the first time I'm meeting my primary school friends ever since we graduated from primary school! Haha so exciting! It's so funny to see those who were short to grow taller, those who were very tall then to remain at the same height, those who were skinny to grow abit more chubby and those who were not so handsome/pretty then to become more handsome/pretty. How interesting! At first I thought it would be an embarrassing thing but apparently we were rather open to each other!
We spent like the whole day together having fun haha! From lunch to arcade and to pool and finally to Kbox! The money was well spent haa!
And and i didn't know i was quite a good aimer cause i think i did well for basketball shooting at the arcade. I hope none of my students saw me there haha!
After which i think i tyco-ed during pool. First time at it and i succeeded with my "fastest ball" of the day! Hahaha.
Lastly kbox-ed! I really didn't know i have guy friends who are willing to sing cyndi wang xin ling's songs! Hahaha! It's a good thing can.
I really wanna thank all of YOU who came or appeared today!!
HuiQian Jackson JiaWang KwangSoon MingZhou WeiTing Regina Stella YaTing ZhiWei
I hope I didn't leave out anybody's name!
You guys and gals made my day!! Didn't YOU ALL noticed my megawatt smile today?? Hahaha!
We spent like the whole day together having fun haha! From lunch to arcade and to pool and finally to Kbox! The money was well spent haa!
And and i didn't know i was quite a good aimer cause i think i did well for basketball shooting at the arcade. I hope none of my students saw me there haha!
After which i think i tyco-ed during pool. First time at it and i succeeded with my "fastest ball" of the day! Hahaha.
Lastly kbox-ed! I really didn't know i have guy friends who are willing to sing cyndi wang xin ling's songs! Hahaha! It's a good thing can.
I really wanna thank all of YOU who came or appeared today!!
HuiQian Jackson JiaWang KwangSoon MingZhou WeiTing Regina Stella YaTing ZhiWei
I hope I didn't leave out anybody's name!
You guys and gals made my day!! Didn't YOU ALL noticed my megawatt smile today?? Hahaha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home