闷,内形外声
Friday marked the end of my semester! Con Lang was bombastic! I literally threw down whatever i memorised, especially the 传说中的六书! The rest of them were okay i guess. And since Friday 4pm I've been nua-ing here and there. Pris accompanied me to Daiso after papers because I was in need of boxes to contain all the za ba lang I have. The room is just too small and crampy for me and my jie. I hope she marries off soon so I can have the whole room to myself. This is not a joke ha! And from then on i will design the room according to my style! Wootz!
Pris 问:你为什么一定要买盒子?
我说:因为要装很多东西,尤其是学校的书本和 worksheet 嘛。
Pris 说:then 你 might as well 买这个衣架然后把你的 worksheet 一张一张 giap 起来。
Everytime go out with Pris also so funny! Recently she sound like Ah Du again. Get well soon la so we can go Kbox! Hee!
Today Sunday was Spring Cleaning Day for me. I cleared all the things on my table intensively! At first i could only see 20-30% of my table surface but after clearing i could see like 85-90% already! 好神奇哦!Hahaha! After which the whole of today was just so boring! No TV shows at all!
And just as I'm blogging now, a weird uncle passed by the corridor a while ago. I knew he must be peeping into our house because his footsteps stopped suddenly so i turned back and gave him a stare and he walked away. I don't care if he cannot find his long lost relative or friend or colleague's house but passing by another's corridor at such a late hour, he still deserve the stare. Yuck!
Pris 问:你为什么一定要买盒子?
我说:因为要装很多东西,尤其是学校的书本和 worksheet 嘛。
Pris 说:then 你 might as well 买这个衣架然后把你的 worksheet 一张一张 giap 起来。
Everytime go out with Pris also so funny! Recently she sound like Ah Du again. Get well soon la so we can go Kbox! Hee!
Today Sunday was Spring Cleaning Day for me. I cleared all the things on my table intensively! At first i could only see 20-30% of my table surface but after clearing i could see like 85-90% already! 好神奇哦!Hahaha! After which the whole of today was just so boring! No TV shows at all!
And just as I'm blogging now, a weird uncle passed by the corridor a while ago. I knew he must be peeping into our house because his footsteps stopped suddenly so i turned back and gave him a stare and he walked away. I don't care if he cannot find his long lost relative or friend or colleague's house but passing by another's corridor at such a late hour, he still deserve the stare. Yuck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home