Friday, August 10, 2007

该不该 update???

I'm surprised there are still people who roam my blog *drops my jaw* Aiyo dunno what to update leh. Alright these few weeks super busy and finally have some days free. Sang K with ChaChaBom on wednesday after danny's last lesson! So sad! I felt quite pleased with myself for making him fed up during his mini-autograph session! Muahaha! But it's really such a pity that i left early and din get to take 星光大道 pose with him!! How nice of Cha to accompany a poor little girl to sing K when she's going to sing K again the next day. First time singing with her and and she actually top my list on "Who I Love To Sing K With Most" list!

Who I Love To Sing K With Most:
1)Charissa (super musically inclined)
2)Priscilla (always purposely sing wrong harmonic to irritate)
3)Miaoxia? haha! (i dunno leh)

Today went straight to JB after last New Media lesson SOBS! I'm gonna miss taking photos really! Did 星光大道 pose with Mr Yeo haha! I'm in love with that pose mann! Trip to JB was rather cool today. I fell asleep halfway while doing foot reflexology and everyone was so puzzled how i can fall asleep in the midst of pain haha! I also dunno why, just feel so relaxed that i fell asleep! How interesting! Bought a little something for birthday girl but i also bought the same thing that's of different colour as well! Ha! Hope she doesn't mind!

Mummy says we're going to Ikea this Sunday! Yeay! Heard Ikea has got new items that's of PINK colour woohoo! We shall see what they have yea. I really love the smell of Ikea. It just smells so good i think. Hoho!

Last 2 items and my sem comes to an end O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L-L-Y ok! See that it's officially and not yllaiciffo! I hope video does not give me anymore problems! And my favourite of all CONLAN! Sounds crude but still my favourite! After which i think i shall go back to YMCA (provided if they want me lah)

My dearie N2s here i comeeee! yippee! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home