Wednesday, August 29, 2007

双重打击

Today is a double bad day can. I woke up at 5 plus in the morning and shiver like mad after bathing. After which had to take bus that's so filled with student, students and more students! Primary, Secondary, JC! Waking up at 5 plus is already a very deadly thing and upon reaching Y*W T** Primary School, I had to handle bunch and bunches of MONKEYS! I really hate them! I AM DEPRIVED of my 4 more hours of sleep just because i need to relieffff those monkeys. Lets bring some bananas to school tomorrow shall we?!?!

After which I had a good warm up shouting at the monkeys, I think I was ready for the Kbox appointment with Jinli and Jess. What can I say? It was really good la sing and sing and sing like no one else's business. We all sounded like frogs after the session I think. Ha! Just as i was having fun, I didn't know another disaster is awaiting me at home.

I reached home to realise that pokpork is dead. I did not manage to look after pokpork WELL after all. I know that everytime when i'm out, pokpork will be in danger. I KNEW IT.

*POKPORK is PROCLAIMED DEAD*

shocking news. all i get to see is its skin. yes for some of you who might have seen it before, the grey & white stripes one. it is the 第三代 pokpork. i had 2 poks previously and they ended up the same as this one. i really cannot figure out how pok can burst halfway through while it's soaked in water. but strangely i don't feel really that sad as i thought i would be. 本小姐什么风雨没有见过 but i think i might sob tonight cause there's no pokpork to be with me. *CRIES*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home