Emo?? No!!
It's been 1 year since last September. 2006 September is the best September I've ever had because it contained a lot of memories. Memories that I will never forget till death.
Today is also another blank blank day. I seriously don't like it when people wake me up and inform things because I will forget them after I go back to sleep. Ok so this morning before my mum went out, she informed me to go and pay phone bills but I forgot totally about it until I walked past the table the 101th time and saw the phone bills lying flat on the table!! And so I quickly rushed down to SingPost just to pay phone bill at 4pm. *Argh*
1 thing I hate most is whenever I feel loneliest, there's always no one to be with me. Really nobody. Is this some kind of joke planned by God as well? Oh I'm not pinpointing at anybody but just voicing out since this is my blog. Am i being very spoilt, troublesome or asking alot?? I guess I have to depend on myself from now on. This is not a negative thought but a positive one because I will learn to be independent from now on. I am not an autistic child anyway but soon la i guess. An independent autistic child :)
I had a terrible lunch and a horrible dinner at home. Food wasn't fantastic. Atmosphere wasn't very good. Not having great appetite recently. This is so not like me.
People, to love is not to possess but to let the opposite have the best. However, it's just too hard to do so.
Today is also another blank blank day. I seriously don't like it when people wake me up and inform things because I will forget them after I go back to sleep. Ok so this morning before my mum went out, she informed me to go and pay phone bills but I forgot totally about it until I walked past the table the 101th time and saw the phone bills lying flat on the table!! And so I quickly rushed down to SingPost just to pay phone bill at 4pm. *Argh*
1 thing I hate most is whenever I feel loneliest, there's always no one to be with me. Really nobody. Is this some kind of joke planned by God as well? Oh I'm not pinpointing at anybody but just voicing out since this is my blog. Am i being very spoilt, troublesome or asking alot?? I guess I have to depend on myself from now on. This is not a negative thought but a positive one because I will learn to be independent from now on. I am not an autistic child anyway but soon la i guess. An independent autistic child :)
I had a terrible lunch and a horrible dinner at home. Food wasn't fantastic. Atmosphere wasn't very good. Not having great appetite recently. This is so not like me.
People, to love is not to possess but to let the opposite have the best. However, it's just too hard to do so.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home