Sunday, September 16, 2007

881!

Today is another family day~
My family day is usually spent with WaiPo and Mummy and sometimes Jiejie.
Today's only with WaiPo and Mummy but that was enough for us to be high.
Today is like so funny. I can't remember exactly how we touched on the topic about 881 but all i know was suddenly i saw Wai Po getting very excited about 881!

WaiPo (in hokkien): huh? si mi? 881 arr? wa kua liao! jin ho kua leh! wa ai kua gou ji mai!
[ok translated it means she already watched 881. it was a very nice show and she wants to watch it one more time!]

My WaiPo is like so cute la. She dunno follow what CC go and watch the show. And and senior citizens watch movies for like 4bucks plus only! Thats so nice! And so I think I have a date with her on Tuesday to watch 881 together! Hahaha!

I've got to know so many new friends recently! 1 left but so many were added. Hmmm... I hope I can bump into you on the streets one day and that you will stop giving that stupid cold shoulder attitude. You are not dengue are you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home