我要 Rest
My touchpad 回神了!
I was greatly exploited today! I had only 1 free period out of the 5.5 hours in school! Everything started off so well until I realised that today ain't Monday!! My shoot-the-bird eyes were the culprit!! And I actually reached school early to prepare the materials today!
920 is a scary bus. Once u missed it, you gotta wait like 10 years for the next bus. I was so afraid i would miss the bus that i sped from house to market and to bangkit lrt to add value for my ez-link 卡 and finally the busstop opposite. Lucky neh miss it. If not i woke up early for nothing! And and i was horrified to see the bus fare at $0.67 cents!!! This time $100 also not enough for transport already la. Must go CC take form like what mummy say!! It's sixty-seven cents!! No longer sixty-five cents! S-E-V-E-N and F-I-V-E! It's like 2 more letters even! My money not enough to 花了.
I'm reliefing all the way from now till school reopens! *HAI*
This time relief for that teacher is as good as asking me to eat durian! Her students are freaking talkative, not cute physically nor inner beautily and doesn't want to do work! Talk and talk and talk! *kao* I shall make them see my true colours tomorrow! Was so damn fed up today especially when the listening compre disc broke down halfway and I realised that the disc is badly scratched!! The teacher so nua one sia! Still got student ask me "老师,你生气啊?" Yes of course! Rushing up and down in the school the whole day then result is like this! Next time when i become teacher officially I will be 10 times neater and tidier and cleaner and much more organised and responsible!
The previous teacher's students all so cute and lovable even though they're irritating at times. I had one student from the previous reliefed class asking me: "老师,你有没有礼物要送给我们?" during their children's day celebration. I'm like "没有,坐下!" I'm a very cool teacher can. But it's nice to see them around in the school shouting 卓老师,卓老师!
Alright i'm gonna write lesson plan now. Grr can't believe it!
To PeiLing: 时间总是如此地短暂,命运总是如此地捉弄人,我们为何总是相见太晚?因为我太迟起床!?
I was greatly exploited today! I had only 1 free period out of the 5.5 hours in school! Everything started off so well until I realised that today ain't Monday!! My shoot-the-bird eyes were the culprit!! And I actually reached school early to prepare the materials today!
920 is a scary bus. Once u missed it, you gotta wait like 10 years for the next bus. I was so afraid i would miss the bus that i sped from house to market and to bangkit lrt to add value for my ez-link 卡 and finally the busstop opposite. Lucky neh miss it. If not i woke up early for nothing! And and i was horrified to see the bus fare at $0.67 cents!!! This time $100 also not enough for transport already la. Must go CC take form like what mummy say!! It's sixty-seven cents!! No longer sixty-five cents! S-E-V-E-N and F-I-V-E! It's like 2 more letters even! My money not enough to 花了.
I'm reliefing all the way from now till school reopens! *HAI*
This time relief for that teacher is as good as asking me to eat durian! Her students are freaking talkative, not cute physically nor inner beautily and doesn't want to do work! Talk and talk and talk! *kao* I shall make them see my true colours tomorrow! Was so damn fed up today especially when the listening compre disc broke down halfway and I realised that the disc is badly scratched!! The teacher so nua one sia! Still got student ask me "老师,你生气啊?" Yes of course! Rushing up and down in the school the whole day then result is like this! Next time when i become teacher officially I will be 10 times neater and tidier and cleaner and much more organised and responsible!
The previous teacher's students all so cute and lovable even though they're irritating at times. I had one student from the previous reliefed class asking me: "老师,你有没有礼物要送给我们?" during their children's day celebration. I'm like "没有,坐下!" I'm a very cool teacher can. But it's nice to see them around in the school shouting 卓老师,卓老师!
Alright i'm gonna write lesson plan now. Grr can't believe it!
To PeiLing: 时间总是如此地短暂,命运总是如此地捉弄人,我们为何总是相见太晚?因为我太迟起床!?
Labels: 是非题


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home