小红多珍重
My dear phoney 小红 is now in A&E!!
*Sudden admission to Wisma Sony Ericsson Service Centre yesterday*
Wanted to take a picture of a soya bean drink that costs $8.80 in school but realised that everytime upon entering camera function, the phone auto shut down. FREAKED ME OUT! And since lesson ended at 3 something so I decided to bring 小红 to the doctor. She's gonna be hospitalised until tomorrow! I misss her!
Today is off day because firstly I don't take advance translation and secondly chinese modern literature tutorial was cancelled! Yeay!
BUT I was woken up by my JieJie's blasting and booming off loud alarm at 7+ am!! She forgot to snooze it for goodness' sake! I had to roll down my bed and crawl over to help her snooze it before it gets any louder! Apparently she came in on time to grab that silly phone and snoozed it before I even reached it. That's worse actually..because I crawled over for nothing!
I finished making the flowers yesterday night, with the help of the JieJie who hogs production once in a while, and myself who makes 2-3 flowers and runs off to MSN awhile, and my mother who cut 1 slip of paper and cannot make it already.
Being artistic is in the blood. Now I know why I always fail my art from primary school to secondary school~
*Sudden admission to Wisma Sony Ericsson Service Centre yesterday*
Wanted to take a picture of a soya bean drink that costs $8.80 in school but realised that everytime upon entering camera function, the phone auto shut down. FREAKED ME OUT! And since lesson ended at 3 something so I decided to bring 小红 to the doctor. She's gonna be hospitalised until tomorrow! I misss her!
Today is off day because firstly I don't take advance translation and secondly chinese modern literature tutorial was cancelled! Yeay!
BUT I was woken up by my JieJie's blasting and booming off loud alarm at 7+ am!! She forgot to snooze it for goodness' sake! I had to roll down my bed and crawl over to help her snooze it before it gets any louder! Apparently she came in on time to grab that silly phone and snoozed it before I even reached it. That's worse actually..because I crawled over for nothing!
I finished making the flowers yesterday night, with the help of the JieJie who hogs production once in a while, and myself who makes 2-3 flowers and runs off to MSN awhile, and my mother who cut 1 slip of paper and cannot make it already.
Being artistic is in the blood. Now I know why I always fail my art from primary school to secondary school~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home