思念是一种病
2 days of school without Pris means
2 days of school without fun,
2 days of school without laugher,
2 days of school without meaning and a lot a lot of things!
Hereby I declare:
I MISS PRISCILLA!
loser!
This girl always fall sick.
From now on I must take good care of her,
so she won't fall sick and won't won't come to school!
I heard from a stalker that I was on the same bus as him! But I never see him at all! So scary!
From what I learn in all modules so far... I guess I'm becoming nerdier each day!
2 days of school without fun,
2 days of school without laugher,
2 days of school without meaning and a lot a lot of things!
Hereby I declare:
I MISS PRISCILLA!
loser!
This girl always fall sick.
From now on I must take good care of her,
so she won't fall sick and won't won't come to school!
I heard from a stalker that I was on the same bus as him! But I never see him at all! So scary!
From what I learn in all modules so far... I guess I'm becoming nerdier each day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home