Updates~
Haha i guess many bloggers face the problem of friends forcing them to update. I am one of them. I mean one of them who are being forced. Haha!
I keep forgetting that tomorrow is a public holiday. Am so afraid that I will wake up and find myself preparing for school but then ShuangYing say she will kindly call me to inform me again there's no school so I won't have to do such a silly thing.
Yesterday I had an unexpected 大餐 with Mummy and JieJie at NgeeAnnCity Sushi Tei! Afternoon lesson was cancelled so I rushed to WaiPo's house immediately when morning lesson ended. BUT when i reach AMK, mummy cai call me and say we're not going to WaiPo's house anymore! But i still went over with Pris! She is like my boyfriend! Came to my house, went to my daddy's stall and now to my WaiPo's house!
I bet last time he also never go so many places before!
So decided to go to town for my 拖欠已久的大餐! Saw the Subaru Challenge there and my mummy's like so amazed at how the 2 females could give up within an hour's time when we last saw 3 females at 5 plus pm.
I decided that I would wanna go back to MYMCA for some part-time because I reckon that I really miss the kids big time and and since I'm going overseas to study next year, I should make good use of this opportunity to spend more time with them!! I hope I can deal with school work and ymca even though Iam not wonder-woman. Since God created Man to create Wonder-Woman, I guess that's attainable! And since the kids could always make my day...why not? =)
I hope the StarSearch issue comes to an end! The champion is set and that's it alright! And I am pleased to see the report on newspaper the following day, explaining that the contestants are told that if the V.O EVER dysfunction, they can look at the TV monitor that's placed right in front of the panel of judges. I think the contestant who had a problem with his V.O freaked out too much. And if he freaked out too much for him to do anything in order to save himself, how can his 反应&口才 be good?? And if his 反应&口才 is like mentioned, how can he be a good artiste?? AIYO. Okok since the 1&only TV station has also agreed to sign a contract with him, let everything come to an end. If he really is competent, we shall see during star awards who will be more successful ok.
Okie updated! And I want to finish my assignment in the fastest time!!! Ambitious Me!
I keep forgetting that tomorrow is a public holiday. Am so afraid that I will wake up and find myself preparing for school but then ShuangYing say she will kindly call me to inform me again there's no school so I won't have to do such a silly thing.
Yesterday I had an unexpected 大餐 with Mummy and JieJie at NgeeAnnCity Sushi Tei! Afternoon lesson was cancelled so I rushed to WaiPo's house immediately when morning lesson ended. BUT when i reach AMK, mummy cai call me and say we're not going to WaiPo's house anymore! But i still went over with Pris! She is like my boyfriend! Came to my house, went to my daddy's stall and now to my WaiPo's house!
I bet last time he also never go so many places before!
So decided to go to town for my 拖欠已久的大餐! Saw the Subaru Challenge there and my mummy's like so amazed at how the 2 females could give up within an hour's time when we last saw 3 females at 5 plus pm.
I decided that I would wanna go back to MYMCA for some part-time because I reckon that I really miss the kids big time and and since I'm going overseas to study next year, I should make good use of this opportunity to spend more time with them!! I hope I can deal with school work and ymca even though Iam not wonder-woman. Since God created Man to create Wonder-Woman, I guess that's attainable! And since the kids could always make my day...why not? =)
I hope the StarSearch issue comes to an end! The champion is set and that's it alright! And I am pleased to see the report on newspaper the following day, explaining that the contestants are told that if the V.O EVER dysfunction, they can look at the TV monitor that's placed right in front of the panel of judges. I think the contestant who had a problem with his V.O freaked out too much. And if he freaked out too much for him to do anything in order to save himself, how can his 反应&口才 be good?? And if his 反应&口才 is like mentioned, how can he be a good artiste?? AIYO. Okok since the 1&only TV station has also agreed to sign a contract with him, let everything come to an end. If he really is competent, we shall see during star awards who will be more successful ok.
Okie updated! And I want to finish my assignment in the fastest time!!! Ambitious Me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home