哥哥&弟弟!!
It was the usual Sunday Family Day! It has been almost a month since I last had my family day due to the fact that I was meeting for projects and going out with friends for the past few sundays. And today my family is Mr Chong KX!

K1 CamWhore King!!! I didn't teach him that!! 皮肤真的是嫩到...

He look like ah pek! Haha I can say whatever I want because he won't be seeing my blog, at least for the next decade! He doesn't know how to blog surf lol!

K1 CamWhore King!!! I didn't teach him that!! 皮肤真的是嫩到...
He look like ah pek! Haha I can say whatever I want because he won't be seeing my blog, at least for the next decade! He doesn't know how to blog surf lol!
I have never seen such an attitude baby like Di Di before!! Di Di's attitude + Ge Ge's hyperactive = 10X disaster!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home