Sunday, December 16, 2007

Current Mode: DeaD TireD after the school term but still have to finish up Crusading Journalism. I really wish I can have a good rest before going to camp but oh well...

Churched from 12 plus all the way till 10. It is tiring but worth it as well. I really love my YI Camp tribe this year! BROWN of Fury! I guess it's gonna be the best tribe I've ever been in for the past 5 years!

YI Camp is on Monday and hmm well I have not yet packed my bag...which is so not me! When one ages, I guess everything starts to slow down as well. I still remember how I packed my camp bag 3-4 days before the start of camp 5 years ago... Haha! Now it's like 1 day before then chiong~

Within One Sunday tomorrow, I'm going to
Meet Priscilla "Bestie" to finish editing our Crusading Journalism,
Shop for YI Camp related stuffs,
Shop for Xmas prezzies (hopefully),
Hmm watch over budget as well....,
And do last minute packing for camp!!

I have no choice! No Choice!!! Monday early morning have to go back to school for some silly career talk that eats up almost the whole day. Have to really pack my bag well and make sure I don't miss out on any stuffs please!!!! I really very scared!! Gonna Lub my dear backpack & sleeping bag (courteousy of Weiting) over to school. Looks kinda silly but well again I have no choice!! Hahaha!

Give me a B.R.O.W.N again please!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home