Updates
So many events, so little photos!
I have got no proper photos to upload for the so many events that I had gone to!
They are either not on my phone or they are in my phone but not so nice!!
Feel abit sorry about Cha's last minute birthday surprise. Cha if you see this (I know you always peek at my blog!), we just wanna say sorry, didn't mean to get you upset on ur birthday de leii. We will improve on our planning skills man. Hees!
Christmas Day ain't much special this year, as usual. I've always thought of Christmas to be a very joyous, romantic and sweet event but I always don't get to celebrate it this way man. *Sighs*
Still can't get much of the rest that I want. So leii!! Things one after another.
Looking forward to meet Priscilla tomorrow!! Take our pretty passport photo and and luckily no need to go for blood test. I'll faint if we had to!
I have got no proper photos to upload for the so many events that I had gone to!
They are either not on my phone or they are in my phone but not so nice!!
Feel abit sorry about Cha's last minute birthday surprise. Cha if you see this (I know you always peek at my blog!), we just wanna say sorry, didn't mean to get you upset on ur birthday de leii. We will improve on our planning skills man. Hees!
Christmas Day ain't much special this year, as usual. I've always thought of Christmas to be a very joyous, romantic and sweet event but I always don't get to celebrate it this way man. *Sighs*
Still can't get much of the rest that I want. So leii!! Things one after another.
Looking forward to meet Priscilla tomorrow!! Take our pretty passport photo and and luckily no need to go for blood test. I'll faint if we had to!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home