TopOne
As promised, I now post pictures of my K-ing session at TopOne! But then I realise these pictures revealed nothing about us K-ing at all. They are just are plain camwhores due to personal pleasure but I really did K believe me!! Let me introduce you my team of contestants today!!
i have never seen people sleep so soundly during ktv sessions especially with all the loud and booming music contestant #4 adrian (the harmonic)

contestant #5 henry (the anti CaoGe)

contestant #6 miAoLIN (the pro GenieZhuo)

contestant #2 winnie (the 动感舞后,lol)
contestant #3 clare (the zzz monster)
i have never seen people sleep so soundly during ktv sessions especially with all the loud and booming music
I really like his harmonic!

contestant #6 miAoLIN (the pro GenieZhuo)

Though it was the longest K session I've ever had, it was really fun with the contestants around! TopOne really has got funny gadgets in their rooms like smoke and different types of lighting to create the necessary effects and their style is so much like China's KTV. Ok buay tahan to type more sentences le. Bye peeps!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home