Wednesday, November 26, 2008

random updates

Ok I admit I was lazy to blog the past few days. Being a slacker ain't that good after all. I think I'm turning into a lazy BUG, what a pest! So on Sunday, me, mummy n jiejie went to VIVO to have walk! And we had Kim Gary's due to popular demand!! Hahahaha! The pictures were abruptly taken due to the fact that I have an impatient, aggressive and law-by-law mum. Food come must eat! Take what take!
MINESTRONE
She insist I take her with that look
Some assorted mushrooms with double cheese!
And then came our main course! Mummy had the pork one while jiejie n I shared the chicken one. No point showing the chicken one because they look totally the same. I repeat, totally the same. It is some pork baked rice in a timsum bamboo zheng long with leaves at the bottom of the rice. Ok so that is how I describe it.
So that was the food for Vivo then we went round walking and managed to got some pretty clothes for new year! Like how long more do I have to wait in order to wear them?? To make things worst, I saw an even more pretty dress at Forever 21 but I didn't buy it! Why?! It is expensive but I think I will still buy it but up till now I still have not gone down to get it! I don't know why!
And recently my mum is so into this aroma thingy. Some days I smell sandalwood, some days I smell oceanus and some days I smell eucalyptus. And then it goes on burning and burning.. and I keep smelling and smelling, rather pleasing to the nose la actually.

我快变成懒虫啦! hates 6 alphabets now totally CEMOPF. u decode it yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home