Covenant Day
It was Aspiration's covenant day yesterday! We went to Din Tai Fung and really had a great time! I editted my pics till 2am last night and got so buay tahan already so went to zzz. So the pictures are up now! Anyway, it was sort of my first time wearing contacts plus put on makeup altogether so I felt super awkward luhhs! Thanks to xiagu for dolling me up and jinli for lending me her dearest cam!
After service, we waited for awhile for the rest and so in the course of waiting, we camwhored.
Me and school girl of the day, love Xiuting.
Outisde Din Tai Fung.
Inside Din Tai Fung.
Serene and me! So pretty luhh babe!
The girls :)
Why that face?!
Pretty of the day, Hey gorgeous! Hahas!
While ordering food,
We got a shock when this dish arrived, 上海醉酒鸡. 7 people, 1 person 1 piece. Ok la not so bad I think each of us had at least 2 pieces, except Yaqing cuz she ate the green veggie at the top. Hahas!
And then came our shrimp dumplings.
We got a shock when this dish arrived, 上海醉酒鸡. 7 people, 1 person 1 piece. Ok la not so bad I think each of us had at least 2 pieces, except Yaqing cuz she ate the green veggie at the top. Hahas!And 炒豆苗!
小笼包s!
My shredded pork fried rice! It really taste like china fried rice so nice, with the 肉丝!
Rene's noodles with shrimp wantons!
And it came the time for covenant signing! Our pretty ring boxes!
Reading the covenant,

Putting on our small group's covenant ring for one another, what a silly hiccup I created because I mixed up mine with Serene's.
Reading the covenant,Serene wears the ring for me,
没有了,哈哈.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home