Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An Embarrassing Situation

I think I have a new story to tell or a new compo to write if I ever have "an embarrassing situation" as a topic again.

Today Yesterday something funny more than embarrassing happened to miAoooLINNNN! She got off 199 with Jinli, looked out for cars, jaywalked opposite, skipped and hopped on the roadside grass busily to prevent the mud from sticking onto her slippers. She succeeded in avoiding the wet muddy grass but she lost to the wet pavement and slippppped and held on tightly to Jinli and laughed like mad afterwards without knowing that the entire bus of 199 was looking at her throughout. And then she received a phonecall from Jessica, looked back to 199, saw many people laughing and the whole convo was practically filled with laughters. Even Jean was laughing, omg. Ok so that was really funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home