Friday, October 17, 2008

9 days later

*Absence makes the heart fonder*
I am really missing my dear friend PeiLing yesterday, today, tomorrow and the days to come until she comes back! It's been so long since we last chatted. This girl is really enjoying life the way I enjoyed myself when I was in China back then (: Good, I approve you to enjoy because you mentioned about scouting for my birthday present! Wuahahaha! Talking about birthday presents, I don't really lack anything but I still hope for simple presents kekekekeke! I don't expect great gifts, really!! So don't fret too much kayys!!

I love presents, who doesn't? (:

Just in case you find me too secretive and doesn't know what this split personality girl likes:

1) Practical things,
soft toys are an example of things that are not so practical and makes me go "Ah Ah Ah, Ah Chooooo~ and get unnecessary scoldings from my mum because I stuff them all at the end of my bed and they become black in no time hahahas!

2) Marie meow meow cat related!
know me well and you won't get an uglified marie yea? teeheehee!

3) Heartfelt written cards that melt my heart HAHA.

4) Clothes bags accessories
on my average list but if you get me my favourite style I will still love it hee!

5) Tips on how to make the hair grow faster or 如何治疗暗疮疤印


6) laughter, Laughter, LAUGHTHERS

I think books are a big taboo because I really can't bring myself to read. And I don't need a man!! HAHAs!

Looking forward to the 24th, 25th and 26th ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home