Holidaying
Wheee! It's gonna be a little holiday but very sianz; no Tan Karchun's class which we all love eh! Just now I managed to call PeiLing using my mummy's phone because she has got a certain fixed amount of money in her prepaid that can only be used for calling out to overseas!! 不用白不用 what right, so i chatted with her for the first time, ever since she went over to Wuhan. Seems like this taitai is really leading a ya-ya & ra-ra life over at Wuhan but play also must study kayys! I know you will de la so I don't have to worry de, hahas!
And then after I put down the phone, I went back to QQ again hahas! Did the yearbook thing and I looked totally horrible lorrs. Eh but I still rated myself la from top 1-3 la.
#1
For those who know, I like to take pictures where I put my hands near to my face de, especially those resting type, lol!
#2
Aiyo and dunno what la, getting horrible as I clicked the different eras.
And then after I put down the phone, I went back to QQ again hahas! Did the yearbook thing and I looked totally horrible lorrs. Eh but I still rated myself la from top 1-3 la.
#1
For those who know, I like to take pictures where I put my hands near to my face de, especially those resting type, lol!#2
Aiyo and dunno what la, getting horrible as I clicked the different eras. #3
This is like 名符其实的大头 lorrs! Big head and a Pong tao.
But all in all,I still prefer my usual self, hahas. Whee~~~! Anyway, it's 小孩节! Happy Childrens' Day Miaooolinnn. I need such celebrations seriously lol. Gnites!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home