AIYO sorry to my blog fans out there, namingly Jasleen, Jessica, Davin, LOL! Because I did not 出去 for the past few days, I thought I had nothing to blog about but maybe I would like to change that kind of mindset. As I was looking through my not so cute little black hard disk, I came across these 2GB worth of photos I took with my poly friends when I was still in NP! And today I am gonna reminisce some good old days!
Actually my group was in the midst of doing a Social Psychology project, suppose to be going round filming people's actions etc but I'm not quite sure why Jessica and me were left behind in the library while the others went ahead with the filming. And so with Jessica's cute little webcam on top of her lappy, we camwhored away happily lor. I don't care you are going to curse or swear or laugh or discriminate, I'm gonna post the photos. Mwuahaha.





Basically we took whatever that was found on the table to take photos with us... until there were no more items, we continued to camwhore without items... haha so irritating!


Actually my group was in the midst of doing a Social Psychology project, suppose to be going round filming people's actions etc but I'm not quite sure why Jessica and me were left behind in the library while the others went ahead with the filming. And so with Jessica's cute little webcam on top of her lappy, we camwhored away happily lor. I don't care you are going to curse or swear or laugh or discriminate, I'm gonna post the photos. Mwuahaha.





Basically we took whatever that was found on the table to take photos with us... until there were no more items, we continued to camwhore without items... haha so irritating!
And there was once we went over to the airport to work on the same project. I remembered we secretly video-ed a caucasian couple kissing at the departure gate. That was bacause the project needed us to do so kayys hahas! Think we so free arr fly all the way to airport to do these kinda 不道德的事情S.

And as you can see, rising petrol fees is no longer the issue nowadays, especially for youngsters. They are usually more interested in gossips and headlines. But they are usually more likely to be totally involved in the headlines.
This is totally gruesome!!! HAHAHA anyways that was just for some fun & laughter la it's not real kayys!!! I know we 借位 until very real but it's still 借位. SocPsy really made us real crazy at that time HAHAs. I really miss those days in NP... so I'm going back tomorrow to have those silly viruses and spywares in my lappy removed!!!
This is totally gruesome!!! HAHAHA anyways that was just for some fun & laughter la it's not real kayys!!! I know we 借位 until very real but it's still 借位. SocPsy really made us real crazy at that time HAHAs. I really miss those days in NP... so I'm going back tomorrow to have those silly viruses and spywares in my lappy removed!!!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home