XP--Vista
Now I finally see the wonders of Vista! Why oh why did Micrsoft ever come up with such a programme like Vista?!?!
JieJie......downgrade to XP la, LOLS! I buy the programme from np for you k? Hahas! Please~~~ ha!
Anyway just now was sports day with Jess&Jinli! We did badminton! Though it was only a short period of time, I could feel my muscles burning! My badminton skills are really bad I have to say but I do have the energy to run skip and hop round the court and I think that's good enough already (like something to be proud of in the midst of everything, hahas). I guess I really can attain 2 sports a week!! But sorry I really can't sleep at TEN, I was far too ambitious LOLS.
JieJie......downgrade to XP la, LOLS! I buy the programme from np for you k? Hahas! Please~~~ ha!
Anyway just now was sports day with Jess&Jinli! We did badminton! Though it was only a short period of time, I could feel my muscles burning! My badminton skills are really bad I have to say but I do have the energy to run skip and hop round the court and I think that's good enough already (like something to be proud of in the midst of everything, hahas). I guess I really can attain 2 sports a week!! But sorry I really can't sleep at TEN, I was far too ambitious LOLS.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home