Wednesday, November 19, 2008

K

miao: oh man feeling so sick after k-ing, like feeling heaty after eating the titbits
jess: aiyo...tidbits from kbox?
miao: yalor
jess: tidbits frm kbox 是吃不得的
miao: really??
jess: ya
miao: oh mann, we had it refilled 3 times
I went k-ing with Pris today like finally and I think the two of us are totally amazing because we did not take any photos during the course of k-ing. I think sometimes I feel my youth is wasted because I don't keep any memories of it, haha! Ya I'm feeling so sickly now because of the weather and the titbits! Sorry miaolin, heh. Today was one of the most relaxing k-sessions! We strolled in at 2plus and then by 6pm we were already watching mtvs and waiting for time to past and as usual laugh at the mtvs, especially those english ones (yea you get what i mean). After which we headed for crepes and cream downstairs!

Cheesy Chicken!
Choco Crave!The weird crepes at Jurong Point disappoint me totally; only Cineleisure's Crepes&Cream still rock!

So we just ate, chit-chatted and left. 190 is still as squeezy as ever and perhaps you might wanna think about how you usually make space for other standing people in the bus? Definitely NOT by rubbing your butt against other people's ya?! I seriously understand the spacial constraint that this aunty is feeling BUT I can only feel her resting on me, not a sense of squeeziness (for her) at all. Firstly, her bag poked my back. Secondly, half her butt came into contact with half my butt. Thirdly and lastly, both her butts and back are totally leaning on me. HELLO~~ please respect yourself and also me! After which I really thank God there was a lady who alighted just before the bus entered expressway and I quickly immediately whateverly shifted in. I guessed the entire bus saw how black my face was except for her. Since my face complexion is already very dark, I think my face was totally black just now. Whatever it is, I'm starting to get pissed off with many inconsiderate bus passengers recently and I mean it.

And I saw this retarded face in my sister's bento quite some time ago. Does your mum cook such stuffs for you too? Retarded but funny.

Oh and please let me emphasise again that my holidays are now official (: and our beloved org is giving ME a very hard time by not letting us "work" yea. goodbye my ymca kids and office ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home