Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've heard of friends who lie on bed all the way till six seven in the morning and then fall asleep. Little did I know I was gonna be the next one! But I was more fortunate because I managed to sleep for 2hours in between and I spend the rest of the time iPod-ing, tossing and turning, flipping and doing cartwheels on bed. Aiya I thought of all the possible stuffs to do la. I went to recharge my hp and iPod, go toilet look at mirror and play who has the biggest brain early in the morning. Anyway I think human brains really work better early in the morning because I attained another personal best score HAHA. My alarm is gonna ring in another half hour's time so I think I might as well go and bathe and start preparing now because I'm gonna go K with Fervour later, yippee! If you see any 3D black spots in my photos for the next post, those have got to be my lousy eyebags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home