Practeekerm
First day of practicum.
Did so many things that I've not done for ages:
Woke up earlier than a rooster and sound like a frog. I need lotss of herbal candy!
Finish a plate of cai fan within 12 minutes.
Meetings after meetings.
Am sufferring from some withdrawl symptoms cos I so terribly miss Pris Jas Jess JL Kar and NIE. Why am I behaving like a baby who just entered primary school??
Time to get busy!
Did so many things that I've not done for ages:
Woke up earlier than a rooster and sound like a frog. I need lotss of herbal candy!
Finish a plate of cai fan within 12 minutes.
Meetings after meetings.
Am sufferring from some withdrawl symptoms cos I so terribly miss Pris Jas Jess JL Kar and NIE. Why am I behaving like a baby who just entered primary school??
Time to get busy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home