I should be happy.
If any of you are displeased, by all means go ahead and do what you people want to vent your anger. For goodness sake just stop asking me to be your channel to display it. I have my own work and burdens too ok? Jiayou miAo.
On a brighter note, SE is ending very soon. I've been looking forward to final SE week for quite some time because I get 2 days off due to A levels Oral and LC. But I realise I'm starting to miss my students like now, knowing that I won't be able to go to school tomorrow and on Thursday. I just want to go to school! =(
Can anybody please help me brainstorm what farewell gifts to get for my 69 students? Why isit that I have so many students?!
I should be happy :)
On a brighter note, SE is ending very soon. I've been looking forward to final SE week for quite some time because I get 2 days off due to A levels Oral and LC. But I realise I'm starting to miss my students like now, knowing that I won't be able to go to school tomorrow and on Thursday. I just want to go to school! =(
Can anybody please help me brainstorm what farewell gifts to get for my 69 students? Why isit that I have so many students?!
I should be happy :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home