Wednesday, June 17, 2009

不管是黑猫白猫,只要看得顺眼就是好猫!

Now i have a new nice simple cute blogskin and I'm pretty proud of it. ^^ I just want to mention that the Chococat is pretty memorable! When windbreaker was trendy, I used to have a yellow one and the back of it is Chococat print! But I still wanna emphasise that I still like Marie and I really hate real life cats. They just scare the wits out of me, boo! Anyway just some updates here, I headed down to vivo with Jas after tuition today and we sort of had a great time except for the fact that I was down with flu all of a sudden. First thing that captured my eyes was Sanrio fair and I bought quite a lot of stuffs there, hehe! There's really quite a lot of sales going on and how I wish I had the money to buy everything, everything that I wanted! I managed to buy a work pants at $12 today! It was a sales item so no trying kinda thing but thank God it fitted nicely; now I have nice work pants! Anyway as I randomly asked the chinese foreign salesperson why it can't be tried on, the answer I got was "because it's $12"; seriously don't know how to react and also can't be bothered since it seems like the right size. So we loitered around vivo for the noon and after that I went home while she went BS. Something funny happened on the bus. Of so many seats, an auntie came and sat beside me as I was preparing to blow my nose. And when she saw it, she immediately changed seats. (现实的阿姨 =.=) Anyway it's still better to be safe because prevention is better than cure! I think I get flu once every two months which makes it 6 times a year! Even more or similar times than people with irregular mens!:x PMS is such a bad period and it makes me feel like my 浑身不对劲! Anyway it's final last 2 weeks of holidays or so? Cherish and havoc and do whatever you want before your students see you misbehaving outside in future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home